Vintage Antique 1940's White Blouse
Details & Description
Vintage Antique 1940s white blouse featuring classic round neckline. Silk tie at top of buttons with a metal clasp, along with vintage buttons down the middle of blouse. This cozy blouse has a mixture of bright vibrant floral pattern along neckline and sleeves, embroidered neckline and cuffs.
Sizing & Garment Details
- measurements: 17" length / 32" bust / 22" waist / 15" shoulders / 13" sleeves
- material: unknown, but feels like nylon and polyester
- care: hand wash gently / line dry
- size: medium but could fit a large since blouse is loose in bust and chest
- condition: great vintage condition for age
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Fits as shown on size 4 dress form with 34C bust and 26" waist
- Buying & Wearing Antique Clothing: Garments over 50 years old should be worn and handled with care and it is normal for small signs of wear and tear to appear. This is a wearable garment and should be gently hand washed in room temperature water with delicate detergent and laid flat to dry.