Antique 1940s 100% Wool Cardigan
Details & Description
Antique 1940s 100% wool cardigan featuring classic vintage open knit taupe melange cardigan sweater. This cozy cardigan features a round neckline, functional buttons, embroidered hem and cuffs. Mixed flora' design on front and cuffs, back of cardigan is plain.
Sizing & Garment Details
- measurements: 17" length / 32" bust / 22" waist / 15" shoulders / 13" sleeves
- material: wool
- care: hand wash gently / line dry
- condition: great vintage condition for age / small scattered stains
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Fits as shown on size 4 dress form with 34C bust and 26" waist
- Buying & Wearing Antique Clothing: Garments over 50 years old should be worn and handled with care and it is normal for small signs of wear and tear to appear. This is a wearable garment and should be gently hand washed in room temperature water with delicate detergent and laid flat to dry.