Vintage Handknit Antique 1960s Cardigan
Details & Description
Handknit 1960s- cream cardigan featuring classic vintage open knit cream color cardigan sweater. This cozy cardigan features a round neckline, functional buttons, beautiful hand knit mixed of floral design on front and cuffs, crochet covered buttons, back of cardigan is plain.
Sizing & Garment Details
- measurements: 21" length / 20" sleeve / 36" chest / 15" shoulders / 13" sleeves
- material: 75% lambswool, 15% angora, 10% Nyon
- care: hand wash gently / line dry
- condition: great vintage condition for age / small scattered stains
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Fits as shown on size 4 dress form with 34C bust and 26" waist
- Buying & Wearing Antique Clothing: Garments over 50 years old should be worn and handled with care and it is normal for small signs of wear and tear to appear. This is a wearable garment and should be gently hand washed in room temperature water with delicate detergent and laid flat to dry.